One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always been a fan of muscular, physically strong women this has influenced my art and character designs.
Anyways, I have many female Phicen doll figures, mostly with the S23B body type. However, for my taste I would like a more muscular female body to be made and released. It may happen at some point, but I like to be creative, so in the meantime I have experimented with having my own female bodybuilder Phicen.

I'll link some images, but if they don't come up on here, there are photos of her here: BrawnyShawny (By Steve Savage) | DeviantArt

She might be a tad too big, but I find the head sculpt fits snug on the neck, and the skin tone matches well.

View attachment 396686
I don't know why the images upload sideways?. I'll try another.

View attachment 396688
That's better.

View attachment 396690

ffs.

Anyways, here I have used the M34 male body. I did try the M35 before this with a different head sculpt, but I got too adventurous and ruined it by attempting a boob-job on it :wideyes It was a disaster.

I am tempted to get another M35 body for this head sculpt as I think I prefer the M35 - what do you think?

· Registered
39 Posts
I feel your pain, Herculiz. I'm working on a female PMC SAW gunner and I just don't buy that she would be able to hump 700 round plus her weapon and kit without larger muscles than even the S23 bodies have. The muscle mass on the M34 works, but the female skeleton is so different from the male skeleton...makes me wish I had the bones to commission a custom job from TBLeague. Maybe if we both sold a kidney???:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's fine Scott/hoodonit00, thanks for your comment. Yeah I did ask :)
Probably not many peoples cup of tea, but I guess everybody has and are entitled to their own opinions.

I, personally quite like the result as it felt like quite an achievement to finally find a 'good head' to actually fit onto the M34 / M35 body. Because the head attachment part is a larger balljoint on the metal skeleton than the one used in the female bodies, all female head sculpts would never fit. This one did, it just took one small incision inside and it popped on perfectly.
Originally, I did it as just an experiment, but I've grown to like her. She looks and feels heavy, making her more believable that she would fit the role of any muscle-bound hero. She can be a female equivalent of Conan, or Hercules to the space marine in Doom because she has the build.

I'm not sure if anyone else here has tried a female head sculpt on a muscular male body, but I wanted to try it so I have a female bodybuilder, until (hopefully) a Phicen one is made and released.

There are so many female bodybuilders and girls that lift, but here's an example of a Phicen body type I would love to come out... MUSCLE BARBIE 💪 Cassandra Martin - YouTube

Steve.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your comment Terminus. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks a more built and muscular female Phicen body would be a good idea.

Ok, Shawny looks like she could give She-Hulk a run for her money in the muscle department, but I totally agree with you.
The S23's are great, but like you say I can't imagine them using a Chain-gun in one arm, an Anti-tank RPG in the other with a massive battle-axe strapped to their back like this hulking' heroine does.

She armed to the teeth, and fights for Snu-Snu!

I don't think my kidneys are sober enough? But if TBLeague are fine with that, it sounds good to me.

· Cobra Infantry Commander
3,887 Posts
That's fine Scott/hoodonit00, thanks for your comment. Yeah I did ask :)
Probably not many peoples cup of tea, but I guess everybody has and are entitled to their own opinions.

I, personally quite like the result as it felt like quite an achievement to finally find a 'good head' to actually fit onto the M34 / M35 body. Because the head attachment part is a larger balljoint on the metal skeleton than the one used in the female bodies, all female head sculpts would never fit. This one did, it just took one small incision inside and it popped on perfectly.
Originally, I did it as just an experiment, but I've grown to like her. She looks and feels heavy, making her more believable that she would fit the role of any muscle-bound hero. She can be a female equivalent of Conan, or Hercules to the space marine in Doom because she has the build.

I'm not sure if anyone else here has tried a female head sculpt on a muscular male body, but I wanted to try it so I have a female bodybuilder, until (hopefully) a Phicen one is made and released.

There are so many female bodybuilders and girls that lift, but here's an example of a Phicen body type I would love to come out... MUSCLE BARBIE �� Cassandra Martin - YouTube

Steve.
that i could see...honestly, tbl could probably do a thicker S23B variant that would be similar to her body. all i ask is that it has large breasts, freckles, come with a redhead sculpt, and nordic carved armor. make my Dragonborn Dammit...i know she'd sell! lol, but seriously yes...phicen should consider it, i think since being muscular has become a pop culture thing...it should be high on their priority list.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Indeed Terminus.
I love boobs as much as the next guy, but the 'large breast' Phicen body types do limit the armour War-drobe. Certain hard breastplates (eg. the 1st female Spartan Warrior) is moulded to fit on only the large breasted bodies. So some of the female armour I have won't fit well on the medium breasted bodies.

With Shawny, well her breasts have turned into muscle from her bodybuilding. That's how I see it anyways. Just glad the meat and two veg are an optional add-on and not part of the body.

Come to think of it, I dunno what I did with them? I must have a box of small, squishy penises and balls around somewhere? :think:devilhnd:banana

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh don't they?
Well Gavined, just Google up BrawnyShawny (should be by Steve Savage on DeviantArt), and you'll see phots of her. I also did some 3D renders done in DAZ Studio based on the doll.
This (slightly) customised Phicen inspired me to create the character. That's how Brawny Shawny was born.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.