One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Introdce a little Anarchy
165 Posts
Fantastic job there mate! Not only on Mel, but on all your other customs...I just spent the last hour reading and looking at all of your figures you posted. Simply amazing!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ok, seriously there is a shrinking ray somewhere right??
This has to be the best detailed figure I've seen in a LONG time. Just mind blowing.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, that's by far the most accurate HS of an older Mel Gibson I've seen. Did you say it was from a soft vinyl kit, if so, which one ??
It's a custom sculpt from scratch... I bought a resin kit for reference on the boots (which barely show in the film) as well as for when I was trying to figure out how to wrap a "great kilt"...

In the end, the kit was a nice kit, but wasn't very helpful as reference... I sold it on ebay last month.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Fantastic job there mate! Not only on Mel, but on all your other customs...I just spent the last hour reading and looking at all of your figures you posted. Simply amazing!
Thanks!

And thanks everyone else too for the high praise... It keeps me motivated to keep improving on future projects... :)

·
1:6 Casuality
1,122 Posts
Love that film and love this figure. Hope Louie does another show this year just to ogle this piece and your Supes. Thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts