One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The figures in this video are found in the original Yae thread, and in the new Warriors of Aizu thread. The "original" video challenge with the first video embed, is here.

The title of this piece is 義 (gi), or righteousness (also can mean justice, integrity, rectitude, and many other similar principles), and it's one of my favorite tracks in the mammoth 60+ track Yae no Sakura soundtrack. It's quite different in pacing and feel from the other one, and the video is less about the figures and more about conveying a sense of story and emotion. But don't worry, the figures (all four of them) are featured plenty in this one, it's just that they are less about static "beauty shots" and more about blending with the footage to create more motion and urgency.

The piece is 3:45, a bit longer than the last one, and it begins quietly and builds dynamically with each repeat of the main theme. It takes about 40 seconds before my Yae figure makes an appearance, but give it a chance! By the end the scenes and effects come in waves, so please watch all the way through. The action starts to get much more intense about halfway through, and climaxes through the end with a minute left, so it's important to keep watching!

As last time, it's rendered in 4k, so please select 2160p for best quality (sorry iOS Safari users, 4k is not available to you, although it is in the standalone iOS YT app).

Finally, I encourage all to let me know what you think--don't be shy! And for all you non-registered guests, please try it out! It's totally legit and I think you'll enjoy!:cool:🥰😘

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
You all really stepped up the last time I asked you that huge favor to view my first video and help my view counts. I'm hoping you can not only repeat your efforts, but maybe even surpass it!

Last time, I issued the challenge to this site, and OSF, another 1/6 site. Initially, you guys came through and blew them out in just a few days, crushing the view counts. 😎👏 But after I pointed out to the folks over there how you guys did, they in turn roared back and retook the crown, doubling my view counts in just over a week! 😲

Can you do it again, but keep the lead this time? C'mon OSW, you've got the numbers, I know you can do it!! 🧮📈

I'll announce the results in a month or two! :geek:😬

·
Registered
1/6 Action Figures such as: Hot Toys, Art Figures, Enterbay, EdStar, Toys Dao, Dragon Models, etc.
89 Posts
You really do have talent. You just have to stay more consistent, and perfect your craft. Trust me.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great video editing there and great figure.
Thanks so much Davinator65! Appreciate your watching it!
You really do have talent. You just have to stay more consistent, and perfect your craft. Trust me.
Thanks The Fool! I will strive to stay more consistent and perfect my craft, and yes, I will trust you on that! 😊
Why thank you Spock! Erm ... I mean DFC!:D That raised eyebrow has gotta mean you like it, right, or are you just being "enigmatic" again? :cool:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice work again. (y) The animation of the figure is great to watch.
Thanks so much cdn_rhino! You must have posted this just as I was posting my other replies, so I totally missed this. Thank goodness for notifications, which finally work well on the site (at least for me!). Appreciate the comment and the watch!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,893 Posts
Why thank you Spock! Erm ... I mean DFC!:D That raised eyebrow has gotta mean you like it, right, or are you just being "enigmatic" again? :cool:
--

I like it.

Really.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts