One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Im a Picatinny Rail Nut
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week I passed of the oppertunity to purchase 2 1/6 Desert Eagle pistols. I looked at the auction almost for a week straight and did nothing. Now the pistols are gone, gone, gone. Sorry to subject you guys to my rant but ............boy do I feel d-u-m-b :O

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Yep, I've done something similar a couple of times recently. I needed a multiples of a certain figure for a squad building project. After a fairly long "dry spell", they started showing up on EBay for reasonable prices. While I've managed to buy a couple, I let a couple of other auctions end without me bidding on them. In one case, I remembered the auction about 30 mins after it had ended, with NO bids! Grrrr....

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
azteca

azteca here letting you no. no i am actually skooling you to never pass an opportunity when you want it and its a good deal fore it and always be quick with the gun i mean paypal thanxx

·
Im a Picatinny Rail Nut
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Broadshore said:
Desert Eagles you say? Are the the 21st Century or old DML ones?
Im not sure which brand they were, that wasnt menioned in the auction. It looked pretty decent, I posted a pic, hope manhole dosent mind me posting a pic of his auction.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Yeap been there done that. But it's kinda like fishing, sooner or later you'll find another one. Btw when did DML make a DE? I know BBI made one but I do'nt think I've ever seen one from DML. I think the one in the pic is a 21C model.
Paul

·
Schizophrenic Modeler
4,735 Posts
Warlordskeep said:
Yeap been there done that. But it's kinda like fishing, sooner or later you'll find another one. Btw when did DML make a DE? I know BBI made one but I do'nt think I've ever seen one from DML. I think the one in the pic is a 21C model.
Paul
DML made them for the Abbey Chase "Danger Girl" figure.
BBI also made them in black and silver for the Cy-Girls.

·
Action Fuger!
3,186 Posts
Looks like the one that came with the Danger Girl figure (DML). The Cy-Girl one (BBI) was also silver but had a working slide.

PSCMATT said:
Im not sure which brand they were, that wasnt menioned in the auction. It looked pretty decent, I posted a pic, hope manhole dosent mind me posting a pic of his auction.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Fret not friend... All is not lost.. If you cant get two here from the Bretheren.... I picked up two at Echo base Toys two weeks ago for my Hitman Bash... They had a few you get them there or I'm sure Alexi and track two down for ya.....Like Hollowpoint said it happens to all of us... I missed out on a set of Hot toy Altima lace up boots because the auctioned end on the weekend while I was out and about...instead of doing the buy it now I played the bidding game gambled and lost..

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
AKA Silent G
637 Posts
The best ones IMHO are...

21C Blued - Best Detail - Nice and crisp sculpt - Two tone on the blueing as well. - Cocking hammer & removeable mags.

21C Silver - Same as above.

DML Blued - This one is a holy grail... came with I think one weapon set only - I only have one myself - The DML ones are good - Non removable mag though.

DML Silver - Removeable Mag.

The Takara / BBI ones are plentiful, but I do agree the sculpt leaves alot to be desired... Hasbro has done better weapons.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Fire_Team_Six said:
The best ones IMHO are...

21C Blued - Best Detail - Nice and crisp sculpt - Two tone on the blueing as well. - Cocking hammer & removeable mags.

21C Silver - Same as above.

DML Blued - This one is a holy grail... came with I think one weapon set only - I only have one myself - The DML ones are good - Non removable mag though.

DML Silver - Removeable Mag.

The Takara / BBI ones are plentiful, but I do agree the sculpt leaves alot to be desired... Hasbro has done better weapons.
if by blued, you mean the black ones. my black DML one's have removable mags....

as for the 21st century one's i've never seen them. do you know what figure or set they came in?

·
AKA Silent G
637 Posts
Yeah, the Blued DML one is the Black one. Huhm... maybe mine is just really stuck in there then.

The 21C ones just came out in the last batch of modern weapons with the Street Heat Series 1 set. You get one Blued and one Silver in the set. I can snap a comparison pic of them.

Also... Highwayman... where did you get a Jericho / AKA Baby Eagle? I have never seen them in 1/6th and wouldn't mind getting ahold of a pair.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.