One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Ya Baby and its all MINE! MINE I SAY MINE! :D

Auret's work is incredible to say the least.

FREAKIN mind blowing. I asked him to make this for a bash that
I have been workng on and in short time this is what he came up with

:thumb :hyper :thumb :hyper :thumb

Thanks Terry!!!!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Funny I was gonna contact you this week about the same knife Terry. I wonder if Bubba and I are working on the same fig?
Paul

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Warlordskeep, I don't think so. I'm working on a bash from one of my favorite books and they have been on my shelves for a decade and I just started re-reading them and falling in love with them all over again. "Out of the Ashes" series by William Johnstone. I'm bashing a Gen. Ben Raines. He uses a bowie knife in one of the books on a mutant/hybred. The book is never clear what era the bowie is from and the m65 bowie that Rambo used could work but since the character Ben Raines is attached to his past and his thompson MG I beleive he would have used a vintage bowies as one of his side arms. This is why i comissioned Terry for this bowie. Long end around answer. Love the series.

Terry has done a fantasticly sick version of this for me. He is AWESOME.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Looking sharp Auret *cue Sesame Street's "The Count's" laugh* Ah Ah Ah.... Hey what are you inching toward me for? Whats behind your back?

Nice work!

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
That's Kewl. I'm working on a custom Jayne Cobb from Firefly. So you are right.
Terry makes beautiful blades. I have one of his knives in my collection already. But Jayne is gonna need a good Bowie. So I go to the Blade master.
Paul

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Looking forward to seeing your bash Paul.

Terry does great work. I have been watching from afar every time he post his
custom blades and finaly made the leap. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I Did!

Chris

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
I ca'nt wait to see your figure Chris. I hav'nt read the books but it sounds like a Post holocaust series. Should be very kewl.
Paul

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
I just got my bowie in the mail. I can tell you ALL that the pictures in NO way come close to doing this justice. It is simply incredible and awe inspiring. The details are simply sick.

Terry, you R da BOMB! Thank you so much for such a great job!

Chris

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Okay man... Tell the Truth... At midnight You can can shrink yourself down to 1:6 Cant you? and you have a Work shop in the Hollow of an Oak tree where you and a few other little fellas design and manufacture these things right ? ? ?

Amazing detail. I collect knives as well [Hobby No.2] The detail here is incredible. Without the coin there's no way to tell its 1:6

1 - 20 of 21 Posts