One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a pair of GSG-9 style Oakley boots that are fabric with laces and not molded ones? I want to replace it but the only ones I've seen are molded...

If no one else makes them, does anyone know the quality of the Very Hot Oakley boots? I might have to settle for that if there's no other options...

This is what they look like:

Thanks!

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Toy Soldier makes a cloth / leather pair Adidas GSG9 boots. Try Good Stuff to Go, they may have them. Look under Toy Soldier. They are so, so but you have to judge for yourself. The quality of the Oakley Assault boots by VeryHot.com are OK. Soldier Story is coming out with a much better pair that will be on their Navy EOD figure. However, it will only be available in Tan. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Toy Soldier makes a cloth / leather pair Adidas GSG9 boots. Try Good Stuff to Go, they may have them. Look under Toy Soldier. They are so, so but you have to judge for yourself. The quality of the Oakley Assault boots by VeryHot.com are OK. Soldier Story is coming out with a much better pair that will be on their Navy EOD figure. However, it will only be available in Tan. Hope that helps.
Very Hot made a pair of tan ones in the Airborne ACU set. They're pretty good.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Toy Soldier ADIDAS GsG9's were not that great.Sure they were leather and lacable,but they weren't great looking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.