One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
azteca point blank toys

I'm not familiar with these guys, but it's good to see some cool Luchadores!
well these are mexican legendary lucha libre style wrestling in mexico in the 50s threw the 60s they did a lote of sci fi mexican movies like santos vers the mummys of guanajuato and other scifi movies

·
aka haloed
1,553 Posts
who makes these? really like them. I love the idea of santos though I'm sure the films weren't any award contenders.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
azteca point blank toys

who makes these? really like them. I love the idea of santos though I'm sure the films weren't any award contenders.
the body is from the big wrestlers that just came out and the mask and pants are hand made from tijuana b.c mexico you wont find them out there thoe there are unic in a way we also have the 1/6 scale ones you can fit in a bbi body or hot toys body

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
azteca point blank toys

Ahhh!! great updates Azteca!!
Sweet, so are these new outfits?
Santo's mask looks awesome!!
yes these are updates on these the guy is not doing the 1/6 scale for now he is doing these more muscular figures he says it sells faster then the other ones but he wants an arm and a leg for it i had to cough up a hot toy rocky for one he would not budge i guess he is going another direction o well i still got my old sets

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Azteca point blank toys

Sympa! .....why do Mexican wrestlers like to wear mask so much? Don't they want the fan to know who thery are?
THAT IS THE MAIN THING THE PERSONALITY SANTOS NEVER LOST HIS MASK NEITHER BLUE DEMON AND MILL MASCARAS AND BLUE AND SANTOS DIED WITH THERE MASK ON WHY YOU SAY ITS AN ICON THING EVEN EDDIE GUERRO FOUGHT SIDE TO SIDE WITH SANTOS THEY WERE GOOD FRIENDS

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
When I bought my first dish for the tv, we had an all Spanish station. It had the luchidores on every Saturday night for a couple of hours. My son and I would watch and try to figure out who was who. We actually picked up some spanish that has come in handy over the years. Your figures bring back great memories Azteca. Thank You!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
azteca point blank toys

When I bought my first dish for the tv, we had an all Spanish station. It had the luchidores on every Saturday night for a couple of hours. My son and I would watch and try to figure out who was who. We actually picked up some spanish that has come in handy over the years. Your figures bring back great memories Azteca. Thank You!
thanx brotha glade you enjoyed them my son and i would watch godzilla in Japanese vers but did not picked up the language they were talking fast but they are beter than the english ver

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.