One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had seen that there were a number of PMC's out there now, I myself just ordered the bearded one and may soon purchase the HT PMC Machine Gunner. I just remember that a Blackwater one jumped up at some point, wouldnt surprise me if it got pulled with all of the unnecessary heat they were drawing.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
The Hot Toys PMC got pulled due to unauthorized use of the Blackwater logo on the hat and shirt. But if you dig far enough you might still find one.

·
Unabashed 5.11 Junky
3,866 Posts
My BW hat and shirt are prized parts of my parts collection. And then Blackwater had to go and update its logo...

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,338 Posts
Those are very HTF now. I have 2shirts and a hat that are in use. Sometimes that PMC comes up for sale of ebay with the BW logos, but make sure you ask for good pictures if you don't see them. Was almost burned on one.

·
FRACK!!
342 Posts
The "newer" or "non-copyrighted" version of the BW PMC had "Pirate flag" patches placed over the BW logo on the shirt and hat. The patches had a sticky backing and were easily removed to revel the BW logo underneath.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
The Hot Toys PMC got pulled due to unauthorized use of the Blackwater logo on the hat and shirt. But if you dig far enough you might still find one.
I recently got one of those from EBAY for a very decent price considering its rarity. That LOGO is what makes it for me. Hes such an awesome fig.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.