One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I have placed several international orders with blackopstoys: always fast, responsive and items are packed well and arrive in mint condition. Recommended!

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
I've made several purchases from Blackops toys and always found my dealing to be pleasant and delivery quick....A+ recommendation.

·
One Sixth Junkie
6,292 Posts
Ordered from them. Fast service, but my knife was missing a piece. Looked everywhere for it, but to no avail. Would still recommend and I would do business with him again.

·
Banned
1,372 Posts
Placed an order last week with the Brians that has not turned out well. I placed the order on 2/17/08, then on 2/23/08 I receive an email saying my order will be shipping soon. This is the 4th time I have ordered from them and they get my items out a week after purchase. Then today (2/24/08), I receive a partial refund from PayPal, without an explanation from them.

If they were out of the items I can understand, but how about an email to tell me what's going on, and not let me find out through a PayPal refund notice (which was vague). Another thing, why is it taking them over a week to ship.

Their prices are a bit more than other ebay stores, but often times they have items other stores are out of. Also, I like to keep commerce here in the U.S., but I doubt I will buy from them if they continue like this.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I made my first ever order with the Brian's today. I tried to do it yesterday, but there was some craziness with my card and the site and blah blah blah. One of the Brian's responded to me first thing monday, and got me all sorted out. I have not even received my items, but an a+ regardless. If I had any real life friends that did 1:6, I would recommend BOT highly, but I dont, so Im stuck with you guys. Buy from BOT with confidence.

·
Will Design For 1:6
1,385 Posts
BOT never fails with good deals on ebay and on their website. They have rare finds with great prices. shipping is fast too on my end being classified as an international ship method. BIG THANKS to BOT. keep it up!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,852 Posts
One of the longest provider/source of 1:6 loose parts as well as boxed figures. I can't believe I haven't posted a good reference for Brian and the crew at BOT.

I purchased quite a bit of boxed figures from Brian and the crew over the past couple of years (primarily ZERT boxed figures) along with some key loose bits and pieces I needed.

They usually quick to respond to e-mails, etc. and Brian is one of us not only as a collector, but also a businessman who knows how to care for all customers.

:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts