One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

BlackOpsToys.com reviewer Michael Skram is back with another Easy & Simple weapon review: the Easy & Simple Assault Rifle 416 Special Force Set ( 06002A ).

Mike here with another review. This time out we will examine the latest offering from up and comers Easy & Simple. I recently did a review for their M-110 SASS ( Fort Benning variant - read all about HERE ), and I was delighted with what I saw - and handled.

The latest offering is a series of Heckler and Koch ( H&K ), 416 assault rifles. As with the M-100 there are several variants. Here is the list:

1. Easy & Simple Assault Rifle 416 Special Force Set Dam Neck ( 06002A )
2. Easy & Simple Assault Rifle 416 Special Force Set Elite of Elite ( 06002B )
3. Easy & Simple Assault Rifle 416 Special Force Set Sandman ( 06002C )
4. Easy & Simple Assault Rifle 416 Special Force Set UBL Killer ( 06002D )
5. Easy & Simple Assault Rifle 416 Special Force Set Frostbite ( 06002E )
6. Easy & Simple Assault Rifle 416 Special Force Set Venom Master ( 06002F )

The one that I will be reviewing is the first - the Dam Neck version. Now as with the M-110 SASS series, there is a theme here as well. And as with the M-110 SASS series there is an odd man out so to speak - or if you like, a one of these thing is not like the other bit. In this case that is the "Venom Master" - which maybe would have felt more at more over with the snake themed M-110 SASS's. Never the less, the theme is fairly obvious - especially given that the first rifle in the series is code named "Dam Neck" - as in the Naval Amphibious Base and Dam Neck Annex in Virginia Beach, Virginia - and of course, the UBL Killer is a big hint as well. The obvious theme being Navy SEAL's. As worthy a them as any if you ask me.

·
21st Century Toys fan
117 Posts
Very cool. What is the price on these?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts