One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there know of a company or figure who made/makes 90's era black leather lace up boots? I ordered two sets of the black Corcorans from Cots only to discover that they are modified molded boots with strings. I am going to see if they will work but are certainly not my preference. I guess I could paint the DiD Corcorans that came with Ross or their other newest WWII Americans, but would rather not. I know that there are versions of the black jungle boot out there that lace up, but, looking for something different. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

·
1:6 Kitbashing Junkie
569 Posts
I was going to mention the NLM black German FJ boots (Look at SWAT Guys boots below)and what you need to do is remove the soles and then cutoff the soles from another pair of boots like Dragons or BBI.

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I bought a couple pair of these guys not to long ago...

Made by a.c.e. and a bitch to lace up. They look big and bulky once they are on, sort of like tar layer's or welding boots.

·
Banned
452 Posts
Heh I've got a pair from TS that are currently on my Ranger figure. Try GSTG they may have the boots you're looking for

EDIT: I just checked their website and they don't have them anymore. Hmm have you tried the ACE Jungle boots and pant the green parts black.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Heh I've got a pair from TS that are currently on my Ranger figure. Try GSTG they may have the boots you're looking for

EDIT: I just checked their website and they don't have them anymore. Hmm have you tried the ACE Jungle boots and pant the green parts black.
I did that and they look like this now:

Sounds to me like he's looking for something different and all leather though.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am going to try to convert the DiD jump boots. The figure I am making would not be correct in the canvas side boots and I need all leather. We will see how it goes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.