One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bro Blindtruth and I started taking on a bi weekly challenge to see how far we could push our kitbashes and this is what came out>

Round 1-
Black and Tan PMC, any combination of black and tan tactical gear inspired by Black Water, MGS Mantis, and the Shadow Company from MW2.

Hope you guys dig it!

·
Celer et Audax
397 Posts
Superb bashes....inspired me to get my kit out today and pmc the afternoon away.......they are a joy because you can free form and not worry about cannon too much....

...though I recommend maybe you look up "black and tans" on google though and decide if you want to review the title....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Sleepyd0g - "Cheers guys! They were killer to hammer out> haha I thought that "black and tan" was a beer!"

Blindtruth - "Appreciate the ups people! agree with you about the freedom of making PMCs PCdan. I'm a fan of your's Broken Sage! that FSB dude you just put out blew my mind."

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good work BlindDog Customs :clap
Ax your marsocs are outta control lol

I see that sexy gold LVOA hiding in his pack, so imma give this a thumbs up, looks awesome
That LVOA is dope dude. couldnt get a black one for the prices out there but the gold one is still sick as fcuk

feel free to hit us with any critiques homies

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.