fan forever.

Here you go Mr. Petey:

Hope you like them.

·
frustrated hobbiest
1,602 Posts
all I can say is thank you and

[Billy Jack is surrounded by Posner's thugs]
Mr. Posner: You really think those Green Beret Karate tricks are gonna help you against all these boys?
Billy Jack: Well, it doesn't look to me like I really have any choice now, does it?
Mr. Posner: [laughing] That's right, you don't.
Billy Jack: You know what I think I'm gonna do then? Just for the hell of it?
Mr. Posner: Tell me.
Billy Jack: I'm gonna take this right foot, and I'm gonna whop you on that side of your face...
[points to Posner's right cheek]
Billy Jack: ...and you wanna know something? There's not a damn thing you're gonna be able to do about it.
Mr. Posner: Really?
Billy Jack: Really.

[kicks Posner's right cheek, sending him to the ground]
:clap

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Very nice renditions. Billy Jack was the Original American Bad Ass. I completed one for my collection. I'm still looking for the Jean jacket. Thanks for sharing your work. That knife is just Plain Cool man...Love the Bike as well. Did Steve do the hat for you?

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
blackops4free, Steve O did the belt, hat, and knife for me. The bike still needs a maroon paint job to complete it. I purchased the jeans from Oldjoe infirmary I'm also working on a horse for him as well. Just purchased the saddle from Ben. His stuff are made so real that they are like works of art!

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes he did! Steve O has done some neat stuff for me with great prices. He just finished naking some custom stuff for my Omega Man Bash. Will post pix later.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
That is one helluva cool bash! It captures Tom Laughlin's role perfectly!

If I might make one suggestion? You're never going to close the jacket, if you were to remove the black snaps, it would look even better than it already does...

-Rex

·
Fear is not an Option!
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rex, U R right on! I was so close to it I could not see it. Will make the change.

Thanks for pointing that out. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.