One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Whatever Works, Dude
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year while attending Brickfair in NJ, I put together a custom LEGO "Bikini Commando" mini-figure (and here's last year's OSW thread). This year, I found the same booth so I said, "Hey, let's do it again!" And this time, I was picking out stuff where I went, "Oh, yeah, I have that in 1/6 scale."

Click through any photo for full-size version on Flickr, or visit the full Flickr album -- more coming soon (I hope).

LEGO Bikini Commando, Part Deux by Ed's Toy Box, on Flickr

So here's LEGO Bikini Commando Part Deux. Toting a snappy little LEGO Protec helmet and carring the M32 grenade launcher in LEGO minifigure size.

The Bikini Commando's other weapon is a tiny LEGO M60, complete with detachable bipod and ammo box.

Bikini Commando, Part Deux by Ed's Toy Box, on Flickr

Now for the 1/6 scale version of the Bikini Commando. Parts:

- Phicen S23B base body with a no-name "Silent" headsculpt.
- Flirty Girl flag bikini top
- Magic Cube Gen3 tactical pants
- DAMToys boots from Zona or Vicky (which also happen to have a socket that seats a Phicen ankle ball joint quite nicely)
- Really old M60 and bullet chain from back when you could get 1/6 carded sets from Target. I think it's either 21 Century or maybe even one of the Blue Box Toys carded sets.
- Saturday Toys red sunglasses
- Think that's a Toy Soldier Protec helmet.

Bikini Commando, Part Deux by Ed's Toy Box, on Flickr

The 7.62mm bullet belt is 2 rubber pieces held together by 2 little pegs, one of which you can kind of see here where the bullet chain breaks just above her navel. It's kind of a pain to work with. I'm considering picking up some of those other metal/plastic bullet chains, though I also realize that I'm almost certainly not going to do a lot with them if I do.

Bikini Commandos, Part Deux by Ed's Toy Box, on Flickr

LEGO Bikini Commando meets her 1/6 scale seamless counterpart.

Don't tell the 1/6 scale bikini commando that she forgot to load her pig. She'll figure it out soon enough.

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
The Lego version does seem kind of "flat", compared to the 1:6 version....:lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts