One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hi, I'm an addict!
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I have a project in mind. I need a muscular body for it. The biggest body available, with the most amount of detail. The KP02XXl seems to be the best fit, but I need bigger arms. I need arms fitting a master of the universe. Does anyone know if it is possible to design appropriate arms using 3d printing? I think something similar to the TT 20 arms but bigger and more detailed would work.

·
Registered
361 Posts

But seriously, it is possible to do what you are describing. Making the joints exactly right will be the hardest part. It will probably require additional sanding or putty.

·
Registered
760 Posts
The only other muscular bodies i can think of (Hulk aside) that's bigger than average is the HT Ivan Drago or DC Direct's 13" figures.

·
Hi, I'm an addict!
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not so much the entire body, I just need bigger arms. I feel the KPO2 and even the TT20 have small arms. TT20's arms are bigger but lack detail. I would like something almost like the arms SS used on Batman and Supes, but with detail.

·
Just another Kraut
326 Posts
Maybe the WWF Ringside Rebels /Federation Fighter will fit.
The arms are extrem muscular for 1/6 IMO

·
Hi, I'm an addict!
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is a sketch I wipped up to drum up inspiration from the 3d modelers. It is the KP02 arm, TT20 arm and a MOTUC arm. On the bottom are what I would need the arm to look like. Both one piece and 2 piece. Hope this helps. Maybe afabio will see this and bulk up the KP02s arms.

·
11B
2,849 Posts
If you have any sculpting experience you could try using a normal muscle body, then using Sculpey or something similar to add onto the existing muscle. The arm should come out of its socket to make it easier when 'baking'

1 - 14 of 14 Posts