One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Schizophrenic Modeler
4,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I received the Big Chief James Bond figure a few days ago from Sideshow, and I'd like to offer a few thoughts on it:

1.) The head sculpt looks very good, with an excellent likeness of Sean Connery. Also, those who feared that the HS would be over-sized can rest easy; it's perfectly in scale with the rest of the figure!

2.) The clothing looks to be very well-made and well-designed to fit the figure properly.

3.) The accessories are nicely rendered, and the included figure stand is a handsome piece. One gripe: the pistol included in the accessories is a Walther P-38, not a Walther PPK. I realize this may be a scene-specific item, but for this price point, there is no excuse for not having the PPK as well!

Overall, I like the figure, and I think I got most of my money's worth out of it.

David

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
The 2 main issues I have with it are that it's too short for Sean Connery and the suit is fully tailored to that body, which means you can't put it on a taller body. I had planned to get the head and suit and put it on a taller body, but, knowing I can't has rather put me off as I know finding a suit that would fit a taller body will cost, particularly finding one the right style. I know I can get his Dr No tux from the DID Jack figure, but then my Craig is already wearing that outfit, which means I'd have to find something else for him. These are expenses I could do without right now.

CHEERS!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts