One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts

Here's what I got the displays from:

4x version: Acrylic Display Case Light Box for Four 12" 1/6th Scale IRON MAN 3 Action Figure | eBay

2x version: MB Acrylic Display Case Light Box for TWO 12" 1/6th Scale Marvel Avengers Figure

3x version: Acrylic Display Case Light Box for THREE 12" 1/6th Scale Avengers Action Figure | eBay

1x version: Acrylic Display Case LED Light Box for 12" 1/6 Scale Nick Fury Maria Hill Figure | eBay

What I have got there is 2 of the 1x version and one of the 4x version. I suggest bid on his auctions instead of BIN price, you save a few bucks that way. I've bought all of displays from this seller and he's really fast at shipping, great customer service too. I got some additional cables to daisychain all the displays into one power source for easy on/off.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
I would say the first question is if you're displaying Iron Man or some other figure. That's not a joke based on how many Iron Man figs there are, but rather there's a whole class of display cases that are "Hall of Armor" based. I just got and absolutely love a Toysbox 4.0, and I could use it for just about any "Tech" type figure, but I couldn't put say Jaime Lannister in there.

For General purposes I'd go with a Legend Master Lighthouse http://www.bbicn.com/smallimg/8380.jpg where you've got an attractive set-up, room to do complex poses with two figures, and the option of matching 1/4-scale based Cases for oversized figures or something more elaborate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts