One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been watching the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy for the past week or so,it's the extended versions.And for me the crowning moment that made me feel all warm and fuzzy...

"My friends,you bow to no one."

As I'm sure all who have seen it will remember it,but I'll lay it out anyhow.

Aragon is just crowned King of Gondor,is reunited with Arwen and applauded.The 4 Hobbits(Frodo,Sam,Merry and Pippen)bow to the Aragon.He tell them..

"My Friends,you bow to no one".And the whole assembled crowd bow to the 4 Hobbits.

It was just a very classy moment.

My opinion

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I aslo rather liked the moment when Agent Smith(oops wrong movie)gives Aragon the Sword of the King.

·
Part-Time Action Hero
1,762 Posts
Helm's Deep (entire friggin' battle)

or

Aragorn vs. Lurtz

That's for me, anyway...

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
.... I would have liked a few of the scenes that were left out of the films - Tom Bambadil and Barrow Writes (SP).

Fave moments: Fellow ship - Battle with cave troll in the mines at Balin's Tomb. Two Towers - Treebeard. Helms Deep, I got all goose pimply when the Riders of Rohirrim showed up. Return of the King - River battle between the Knights of Gondor and the Orcs, and when Faramir had to go back and do it again. The whole bit with Denathor eating his lunch while his son and knights were being slaughtered - very powerful.

·
Old Enough To Know Better
243 Posts
My favorite part:
Just before Helm's Deep, King Theoden states:

"How did it come to this..."

The actor's delivery is just sooo grim, I get chills.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.