One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this is either the wrong section or has been addressed before (I'm a total newb).

I acquired the new Prince Charming Disney doll (from the recent Cinderella movie) with the purpose of repainting and creating a Kurtis Trent (from the jeered Angel of Darkness Tomb Raider game). The original body and head are a pinkish pale and am looking for a body that has a close enough skin tone match.

Comparison of the pale to the tan skin tones.

Neck hole

I want to place the head on a fully posable figure whereas the Disney body is extremely limited and am willing to alter the head to better fit the new body.

Thank you for any help.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Hot Toys TTM22 carded body may be good for this, it has the slim profile that would match these youthful heads. You'd have to figure out how to adapt it to the body though, likely cutting that hole much wider and filling it with putty or something to hold the body's ball joint. TTM-14 is also pale but a bit wider in frame.

Sometimes HT figures will pale face tones will have pale bodies, I think the Sweeney Todd and Ichabod Crane (both Johnny Depp) could work. I wonder if the Kumik slim body could also be a good fit and a far bit less expensive but I don't know what the actual color is since pictures on ebay aren't always accurate. I suppose if you circle the pale one and ask the seller they could give you a better answer.

A Dragon (DML) body may work as well, if you go to a seller like Monkey Depot or War-Toys you could probably ask them to pick out a pale one. I recall having some of various shades other than the usual tan light orange color.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts