One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
i dont have them, but they certainly look they have wire inside them because of the small holes to enable the hands to bend properly.
sorry i cant be of more help.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Given the size of an HT Hulk, the DID bendy hands won't even be close, I don't believe.

·
My heater's broke...
1,147 Posts
I was wondering: Are the standard (?) sixth-scale bendable hands (which are rather oversized) far too small for you to modify them? I think they are by DID, although it is possible there are different ones made by various companies. HERE is a link.
Modify them how? For what purpose?

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Intresting Idea, Grubernator. But there is no way for me to do that. The size of a Ogre Hand is really Big.

Toy Art Fawn Fun Cg artwork

Great Forum. Have my Information, Thanks All. Not really bendable, so not worth to buy. Very Tricky from HoT Toys ( ? ) to say the hands are bendable. After try to find pictures from this Hands with some gestures, i already thought ther´s something wrong with it.

·
1:6 collector
2,105 Posts
Ephiane, thanks for another great photo. And yes, now I am reminded of just how big that beast is... But with your skills, you might be able to make hands these big -- certainly the underlying wire structure can't be too complicated, but what you put on top and (if rubbery) how you paint it would be the challenge.

·
Last seen in Skyrim...
918 Posts
If you fancied doing a bit of moulding and casting you could make a new version in latex (which might be easier to paint and finish) or silicone and either cast them with wires inside or stick them through the fingers afterwards!

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Ephiane, I just watched a video (someone else posted it in another thread here) that gives and shows you exactly the information you asked about in your original post.

This is a review of the Hulk: Age Of Ultron figure. Go to 9:20 in the video and he discusses and demonstrates bendy hand articulation.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts