One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See subject.

I believe a fair number know of my past criticisms of PHICEN/TBLeague due to their business relationship with ER and previous production design and quality issues.

For the past two years, they've been on a consistent trend with their offerings. If I have a criticism for now, I'd say their reliance on display bases with many of their recent or prior figures hurt them to an extent due to higher shipping costs incurred by their distributors/vendors and customers.

I like others purchased the 2017 SHCC version of Vampirella. When mine arrived, mine arrived with a defect. The normal head sculpt was without earrings. I carefully checked the box and no earring to be found. This was around the start of CNY.

I contacted the vendor I purchased mine from. I provided pictures. Due to the CNY, they couldn't do anything with regards to contacting TBLeague until after February 25[SUP]th[/SUP]. I sent an e-mail to TBLeague's/PHICEN's e-mail address.

About a week ago, I received an e-mail from Jenny at PHICEN. She asked me a few questions. Ultimately, PHICEN/TBLeague is sending me a brand new replacement 2017 SHCC normal Vampirella head sculpt WITH earrings to replace my defective one. I received my tracking number early this morning. It's expected to arrive on Wednesday. How is that for service?

I politely and respectfully thanked Jenny and conveyed appreciative feedback regarding how they have improved with their offerings overall.

There are times when I can be critical, but also when I can and will be appreciative and thankful.

Thank you PHICEN/TBLeague and well done.

·
I'm BACK!!
21,878 Posts
Nice!

So long as we keep our heads when things go wrong and don't go steaming in all guns blazing, we can get the outcome we want.

CHEERS!

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The replacement 2017 SHCC Vampirella head sculpt arrived today by DHL from PHICEN/TBLeague. It was very well packed in a small box with foam and placed into a shipping plastic envelope.

Sarina volunteered to show the head sculpt. Yes. It includes the earrings.

2017 SHCC Vampirella finally complete in all her glory.

Vampirella: "Does my outfit make me look fat?"

Vampirella: "I'm hungry and thirsty. She looks delicious!"

Villa: "Rick! Help!"

OH, NO! What will happen to Villa? Will Vampirella satisfy her lustful hunger with Villa? Will Villa be turned? Will we see tacos being unwrapped? Who is Rick? Where is Rick?

Tune in whenever . . . same 1:6 forum . . . same 1:6 website . . . until the new owners decide otherwise.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts