One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
See subject.

I've been eyeing this set on eBay during the past month.

The price? $9.99 BUY IT NOW plus $9.32 USPS postage.

No buyers after a month and it was relisted.

$9.99 is a very good price for both as a set. I sent a message to the seller to politely inquire if the seller would be open/receptive to an offer of $17.00 shipped.

Surprisingly, the seller agreed. I paid by PayPal and received a tracking number today.

Of course, some may believe/feel $17.00 could have been better spent on something else; however, I'm sentimental for old school 21STCT stuff.

I thanked the seller for accepting the offer, prompt replies, and shipping out the same day.

What a way to start 2018.

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
Aw man, those sets were the staple of my childhood and what got me into 1/6. Still have the full range of them somewhere and the Humvee which sadly met its demise at the hands of an over-eager kid during play... oh well. I miss those days of strolling into a store and finding racks of 21C sets.

Enjoy!

·
12,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Aw man, those sets were the staple of my childhood and what got me into 1/6. Still have the full range of them somewhere and the Humvee which sadly met its demise at the hands of an over-eager kid during play... oh well. I miss those days of strolling into a store and finding racks of 21C sets.

Enjoy!
--

Me too.

From late 1998 through about 2001, I can go to a Toys R Us, Target, Walmart, KB Toys, etc. and find racks of carded 21STCT stuff and depending on the retailer boxed figures as well.

I literally felt like a kid in awe and bliss seeing those sets. It took me back to my childhood when my parents took me to the toy store and I ran amok eying loads of 3.75" GI JOE figures, LEGO sets, and TRANSFORMERS.

SIGH . . .

·
God Bless America
1,529 Posts
Dude.........DUDE!! :eek :thumb

·
Registered
798 Posts
Great deal!:thumb

I remember seeing these card sets at $5.99 a-piece in one of them spring clearance sales at Target back in da good ol' days:lol

·
12,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great deal!:thumb

I remember seeing these card sets at $5.99 a-piece in one of them spring clearance sales at Target back in da good ol' days:lol
--

Me too.

The majority of my 21STCT collection was acquired from Target back in the day followed by TRU, KB Toys/Toy Liquidators, and Walmart.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts