One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok everyone...just in time for New Year! Something a little different...before Stars Wars, there was a little space chick named Barbarella (Jane Fonda)...!

And don't look now....seems she has a visitor from another time warp...Flash Gordon is checking her out!

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Our space travelers had to jettison to a uncharted planet because Flash accidentally shot a phaser ray in the main engine compartment (as you saw in previous photos). Barbarella tried to repair the damage but couldn't...she was more than a little ticked off, but they both beamed down to...?

Seems like Flash has lost his focus on the task at hand (or on the other hand, maybe he's found it...)

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Impressive likenesses, and my personal preference showing, I like her as a redhead. The movie was as weird as the times, but she was babe-a-licious and fetchingly innocent.

·
Web Research Junkie
1,598 Posts
Great job, but she has on more clothes than I remember. lol

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Impressive likenesses, and my personal preference showing, I like her as a redhead. The movie was as weird as the times, but she was babe-a-licious and fetchingly innocent.
Hey Pukingdog, I agree...the movie was pretty weird!

Great figure...hs looks spot on too and looking a little like Amy Adams
Thanks dragonsleeper!

Great job, but she has on more clothes than I remember. lol
You are definitely right, Nick! In the film, she wore different outfits, but most were sleeveless. There were also a few scenes where she had on less than that (lol), but we want to keep this thread wholesome...I think this was the outfit she is most remembered for:

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,917 Posts
No 1:6 Durand Durand or Pygar?!

;) :p

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No 1:6 Durand Durand or Pygar?!

;) :p
Hey DeltaForceChung...I'm afraid they are going to have to wait :)

Very cool. Barbarella is one of my dream figures. Good job! :thumb
Thanks Stryker! Me too...I always thought that if I found a good sculpt of her, I would tackle a project...

Where is the head from?
Ironman, if you google Barbarella 1/6 Resin kit, you will find the kit that the head came from. I'm quite happy with the outcome. Instead of keeping Barbarella in resin kit form, she is now fully posable...

·
"Two peas in a pot"
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great Figures ! Give me a Retro Feeling
Thanks Ephiane! It's good to go retro every once in a while, right? We have to see where we've been to get a clue on where we are going..although I'll add that I hope this flick isn't it :)...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts