One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been posting as much for a bit now but I've still been collecting. For the most part I've been sticking with Hot Toys, Toy Soldier, and ACE, but I've been trying to cut back to watch the budget and space in the house, but I'm trying to make it a point to come back home more often and post more. So who's been cranking out some awesome stuff? When I left CalvinLo and Frankenstein were posting some of the coolest stuff.

·
Speed Thrills
3,997 Posts
Both are still doing what they do.. Check out Sir Edan Flip flop's figs, Iron Mike, Alyasha to name a few... This board has to many talented people to name..Welcome back.. You'll find the bretheren have done you proud.....

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Welcome back, its good to hear you've come back in from the cold :p
I think its ok to cut back and slow down, it'll put an ease on the wallet and space strains. Then again I'm ok with it because my bashes tend to be continually worked on til they take up 2 years x.x

As BO4F noted those two, and the others he mentioned [Eaton Flip Flop sp] have put out some very fine work, as well as Reggie and Callous, two very skilled sculptors, the latter finally finishing his Master Chief, and the former his Gears of War figure; LaughingGravy2 started scratching up a 1/6 Huey Helo; PemGreene's been working on a fine lot of weapons not yet on the market as well as his newest dio; and many others whom I'm too lazy to remember and type out :p

Also, the OSCF guys put out Spec Figures 3[?] and have some cool work posted here and there, and some of there members such as [email protected] post here as well.

Anyways, there's plenty to look at, have fun, and welcome back!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, alyasha was doing some rad stuff too. and he has great taste in music! i just picked ordered specfigures 3 from urban samurai. thanks for letting me know. i had no idea that it came out.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Ack I forgot about him D: He's only posted a few times in the recent months I believe. Its kind of sad, the older kids don't come by this sandbox to play very much nowadays.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts