One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TGIMFF!

Recieved a big ol' box from GSTG today including this gem. The production version more than lives up to the photos we have seen. The head sculpt paint apps are excellent, the G36 is all that it has been hyped up to, and the tool carrier is excellent too. My only initial gripe is the folding stock is loose when folded, but clicks nicely into place when extended. Some quick photos for now. Enjoy:

·
Guns, guns and more guns
1,193 Posts
Crap I really want that G36...want a couple actually, but with the way they're being snatched up I better get one first...

How's the pistol? I thought it was a new sculpt but it looks the same as the previous BBI SWAT offering...

·
Running from explosions
2,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Crap I really want that G36...want a couple actually, but with the way they're being snatched up I better get one first...

How's the pistol? I thought it was a new sculpt but it looks the same as the previous BBI SWAT offering...
Comparing the pistol to the pictures on BBIs site it does look the same.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Fedex just dropped mine off...easily the best figure out since Trident...and that G36!! Why isn't anyone else doing that weapon?

I do have two gripes. One...the Nomex suit - why, with so many other options out there do we have to be foisted with another one of these? Sure, it says it's a new version, but it's just the legs that are different. No big, I ordered something else from Echo Base.

Second...if I'm going to pay this much for a figure he should be wearing a T-shirt. Fortunately, I stockpiled some OD beaters from War-Toys a while back and I've got him covered there too.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
the flightsuit is different than the other releases of flightsuits.It has a different style of pocket on the arm.

And I don't think this looks like DML kent at all.But that's just me.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.