One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just won an ebey aution which was for that oh so rare swat mendez , i dunno why but ive found him so hard to find ... any ways i won hin for £36 or for those who r not british $72 thats not including post which is £4 or $8 do you think it was a bargan or a rip off thanks john :eek:wn

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know originaly i was out bidden and was going to leave it an spend my cash elsewhere but in the last two minutes i had a change of heat and just went for it, a mean ive seen mendez go for around £80 or $160 before and was hoked when i seen how long was left and how much it was going for so i just snagged him :p

mite replace a few parts tho like that S10 british gas mask lol

next figures i am on the look out for on Ebay is BBI Raptor and Prowler ... and i know there mega hard to find :(

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
There is a Raptor for 129US on EBAY at Central Sphere.I saw him somewhere else for 125.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know i seen that raptor to :p but i would not spend that much i could get the new hot toys acu sniper for that much i will try n trade with some one on OSW someday or wait till it gets cheaper :D thanks corranj

·
Registered
324 Posts
WOW, I knew Slick was a pricey dude, but I didn't realize other BBI figures were in such high demand.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Good price - I was bidding at the lower end on it, but its a good price (original marketing price I believe). This is such a good figure as a base for other bashes. I think ( dont hold me to it) it might be the metro swat limited edition looking at the pics (slightly different head and a gloves).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know goose man its the 2.0 rarer figure worth alot more when i confirmd it with the original on the website ... comes with the newer nomex gloves rather than the old hawkeye gloves ... the head is different aswell its the colin farrel one from the navy seal raider figure ... and the holster is the plastic version instead of the leather version which is a shame ... but its alot rarer

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
The true of the matter is no one can tell you the value of a figure. It is totally up to you. BBi has put out some great figures with outstanding gear. A lot of attention to detail an you cannot go wrong there. We all hope that our figures will go up in price and that our bash hold some sort of quality to them. BBi's figures like Mendaz, Raptor, Prowler, Gunslinger, etc. were kick ass. We knew we were getting a deal with BBi figures and that is why we miss them so much. A good 45 dollar figure is hard to find these days.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Agreed...have become numb to the fact that I can pay $100+ for an action figure. Scratch that, exceptional figures, but still quite a chunk of change.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i am happy i baught him i will take pics when he comes in the post tomorrow of him in the box a parts breakdown and complete and post a new thread :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.