One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt find anything about it, so a quick question. Does the Uniform fit a male figure without looking weird? Preferably HT/ACE Body, if all fails DML Nude.

I wanna bash a Uniformed LAPD Officer for a small Group Bash.

The Problem with BBIs Officer West is the iron on NYPD Logo on his sleeve, that wouldnt really fit for a LAPD Officer :D

·
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm too bad. But better to know than to find out after purchasing her. I could always use that medicom nude i still have...but i dont know..well thanks anyway.

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
If you can find a LAPD West,you can do that.The NYPD wasn't the OG West figure,the LAPD one was.

·
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you can find a LAPD West,you can do that.The NYPD wasn't the OG West figure,the LAPD one was.
Thanks Aaron, i knew there was a matching Male Officer as Somers Counterpart but somehow i only found the NYPD Figure yesterday.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
As CPL Ho stated go with the BBi G1 body and you will be OK. If you can find a DML Neo 3 body you will be happy with that also. Good body for most work with better articulation then the older DML Bodies.

·
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hah! Score. I just won a MIB LAPD West for 11$

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.