One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one package that I had wished for for a long long time...since 2005. I finally brought it last week. Everything is finely produced even in today's standard. All the gears and weapons are top-notch in my opinion. Good stuff overall.

Any-who, pull the two figures out and notice that they are not the typical BBI bodies. They don't seem to be as strong, but the articulations are very good. Does anyone know what kind of bodies they are?

Thanks!

·
I've been Minimoyzed
14,118 Posts
I have heard this was a Merit body. Because it was an Exclusive AWOH 2005 figure set, Merit and BBI collaborated and this is the result. Just what I have heard, don't know if it's true or not.

There is a lot of cool stuff in that set. I wish they would have done a better job on the sculpts and paint though. The Nathan Self sculpt is close, but the Jason Cunningham is not that great. For a memorial type set it would have been nice to see better sculpts.

·
Private Investigator
2,379 Posts
i believe those were Armoury bodies. BBi/Merit seemed to have a lot of problems getting the set ready for the WoH, and it showed: crudely glued weapons, sub-par bodies, heads that weren't properly attached to the neckpost, parts that lacked paint (PELTOR and SABER), etc.

it's still a nice set but in terms of production quality it's probably the worst BBi has ever made.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts