One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
DML 1/6 action figures
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first BBI figure (WW2 FJ Oberstleutnant) I’ve purchased and this happened. Head just came off with this little o ring around his neck. How do I fix this?
7DB54B1E-C240-48BA-A4A8-B55E68405A4C.jpeg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Can you get a picture of the hole in the head where the ring and peg goes please, sorry for all of these picture requests, got to know what to work with.

·
Registered
DML 1/6 action figures
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Was this used when you bought it?
Didn’t appear to be. Seller marked it as “MIB”

Here is a photo of what the figure looked like after I took it out of the box. I was putting on the camo smock and equipment, and then the head just came off lol. I mean the head was kinda wobbly when I took it out but I didn’t think much of it. It’s neck was secured with a twisty tie and it was fine taking that out. Honestly I believe it was new in box, nothing appeared to be out of place, comparing it to other photos online. Maybe it’s the age that caused it to fall off the neck? It is a pretty old figure now.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Honestly I could be wrong about this. But I think Someone attempted to remove the head and so they used a hair dryer or heat gun and got to close and it got deformed judging by how big the hole in the head is and that darkened line to the right of the hole and from some pictures of other heads for this type body. And that ring maybe formed the hole, than again the ring doesn't look like the same type of plastic as the rest of the body so who knows? I think you are also missing a part for the socket I am not sure? Sorry I couldn't be much more of help. I'll keep looking though.

·
Registered
DML 1/6 action figures
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Honestly I could be wrong about this. But I think Someone attempted to remove the head and so they used a hair dryer or heat gun and got to close and it got deformed judging by how big the hole in the head is and that darkened line to the right of the hole and from some pictures of other heads for this type body. And that ring maybe formed the hole, than again the ring doesn't look like the same type of plastic as the rest of the body so who knows? I think you are also missing a part for the socket I am not sure? Sorry I couldn't be much more of help. I'll keep looking though.
I appreciate the help! I think I am just going to purchase a nude figure, like saw249man suggested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts