One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I want to make the perfect Jack Bauer using the DST Jack head and HT body. But I'm a little unsure on where to find his particular gear as I don't know my way around military and opps gear. What I'm thinking is maybe go with the Day 1, 4, or 5 look... and I'm not sure where to begin on this kitbash.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I'm unfamiliar with the series, as I only caught the boring episodes and lost interest, but if you post some pictures I could help you around... or you could wait for one of the fans to show up >.>

For civilian clothing you'll have to hunt around. Project Are is known for civvies, as is OJI; or you could use the pseudo military geared clothing from TS, HT, BSGT, ACE or the other manufacturers.

Use the search and look up a couple of the past Jack Bauers, maybe you can pick up some trails where they left off.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kinda. Something more like season 4 with the long sleve shirt and armour. However, I had been looking for a shoulder bag and you helped me a great deal.
For weapon wise I'm looking at Dragon DML Ultra U.S. Army Equipment MK23 pistol along with some Hot Toys jeans. What I'm having a hard time doing is finding the right shirt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.