One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
I was a "dyed in the wool" staunch original BG fan and raised holy-hell when the announcements started flying about the new series and who was/was not involved. I even met Richard Hatch at a Sci-Fi convention once and got a signature. When the pilot program aired....I was blown away. EVERYTHING in the new series fit perfectly and here's one of the funny parts....GIRLS like the new BG almost as much as us geeks!! With the plot twists and turns, you never knew what to expect....and it just keeps getting better. Now that they have announced and are in the process of the last season, I see BG lasting as one of the most outstanding television searies (not just scifi) to date.

As for the "twelve"....seven are known, four live in secret....and the last will be revealed....but who is it? The Sci-Fi channel has a picture on their web site of most of the main characters together....and there are clues burried in the picture about the eventual outcome. Can you spot the clues?

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
I've ediited your title in order to avoid those who haven't gotten to watch the show yet to have it spoiled. I for one still have last 3 episodes recorded but no time to watch yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts