One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is on tonight. Don't miss it. I will review after I watch. Been looking forward to this for 3 months.

G

·
I have some things to say, I'll keep them as vague as possible.

I saw the end coming. Well,not the end end but I know what was gonna happen to....

I missed a few bits but I don't see why it was necessary to expend a certain weapon given what should have been a serious technological advantage. (Remember Adama was confident in his ability to take on 2 base stars at NC)

Why did they ditch their gear towards the end ? Seems pointless.

Old Cylons are extremely hard to take seriously, I have a hard enough time with the new ones.

I miss Kane, she would have won the war by now if Adama hadn't got her killed.

Shaw was hot.

Spoiler: She has a ***** scene with Starbuck.

Although sadly its just in my head.

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Holy FRAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was the best Battlestar yet. So good. I won't spoil it with plot revelations, but it must be watched to be believed. Great stuff.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Wouldn't a 1/6th Viper Pilot uniform set be wicked cool? I know where to get fabric from Sommers that's pretty darn close, a bit thinner than the show's but same color changing ability in the light. The lighter weight might just work out. Gotta buy 4 yds of it, it's about $60. One batch left too.

Then to find someone to sew it up...

-Rex

·
(formerly DYE-GSG90)
2,525 Posts
I taped it! Best Battlestar Galactica I've seen (but then again, I watched most of the second season before. I honestly didn't know it was a movie until you guys told me. I thought it was one of those TV spin-offs (CSI franchise?). Great stuff! :banana

USMCCHET92_96 said:
I checked the scifi channel but didnt see it
I'll bet it'll air this weekend. If you have Dish Network, you could use the menu feature thingy to see programs that are airing up to 8 days ahead!

rambeau87 said:
Shaw was hot.
:b :jump4joy

·
Danish Special Forces
988 Posts
Holy mong-- this is why BSG is one of, if not THE best, program on TV. No lie, Razor blew me away. Perhaps the best two hours of BSG yet.

Seriously, somebody good (read: not Majestic Studios) need to acquire the 1/6 BSG license --- PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I'm begging you.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm really looking forward to picking up the DVD this Tuesday. The "unrated extended edition" features 16 minutes of additional footage, including two sequences from the First Cylon War that I think will really add to it. (One being the reintegration of AWESOME minisodes 3 and 4, which can be seen here and here, into Adama's flashback.) According to The Digital Bits there's also "added material in many scenes, including instances of more graphic violence and gore, as well as bits of dialogue not fit for TV broadcast." Sounds cool to me. (You can check out the dvd promo here at your own risk.)

*Remember, Razor is set during the second season, right between "The Captain's Hand" and "Downloaded". So, if you missed last season (no R1 DVD set yet) you can still check out Razor without being lost or spoiled.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.