One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1:6 Casuality
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't wait for the new season to start in March. I've been working on this sculpt off and on for over a year (and it seems like weeks to get a decent looking paint job...hate doing eyes...sigh).
I really wish that Majestic had come out with the Lee Adama figure so that I could've gotten a flightsuit.
Let me know what you think. Thanks!

more photos and a height comparison shot with the Majestic Centurion at my gallery:
http://www.onesixthwarriors.com/photo/showgallery.php?ppuser=136&cat=500

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Hiya, Fab5Freddy!

WOW! Great job! Good work on the sculpt... it's definately Kara Thrace. Was watching the late showing of BSG last night (early this morning) and the date given for the season openner was Friday, April 4th. Won't be able to see it until second showing or the reshow on Sundays due to school, but I'm eagerly awaiting it. Especially after the last 5 minutes of the season closer, oh so long ago!

Russ
Proud son of Rose and Wes

·
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Ack...April 4th??? You just ruined my day Russ :) Thanks for the kind words!

Pivot: thank you sir...doesn't Canada's season start earlier than the US?

Leo: Thanks! I dig all your lady figs (and their cool guns). The hair? Got the idea from you actually. I went over to the volks usa site and found a male wig (http://www.volksusa.com/dpmw02m4.html) that looked the right color so took a chance. The hair was combed from the right side so had to work with it a bit to get the left side part but it caused a bit of thinning up front. It was longer than needed so gave it a quick cut to the back and sides (to thin it out) and used some hair spray to get it to cooperate (sadly some of my own spray so I gotta go and buy some today for my own personal grooming :p). Carter? So long ago...I might give it a stab again and sculpt a new one but who know how long that'll take :p I do have one Jaffa staff left so might just dust that off to get inspired!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Very nice, ive got to wait ages for battlestar in the UK or have to wait for the DVDs.
Ive got a battlestar marine in the works to go a long with my cylon, might do a female like this instead of the ale one i got going.

·
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No prob, Leo.

RogueTrooper: Look forward to seeing the Marine. Need more BSG bashes :D
What are you planning on using for the helmet? I read they use some civilian helmet instead of the PASGT helmet.

·
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the comments folks. :)
Gonna try to work on a officer uniform and double tank so you might see her ugly mug again :p

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Great Starbuck F5F! :clap That toaster better watch his back, or you may find him face down on the shelf one day. ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts