One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
1:6 Siao
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys/gals, been awhile since I last posted. Here's my version of D-Boy Breacher. Thanks for looking and hope y'all will like it. ;)

Moments before commencing the operation :smoking (Pretty much inspired by "Hoot" in BHD)

Going in hot!

Area Secured!

·
1:6 Siao
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
USMC Maggot: Thanks! Love BHD too! Infact I think its 1 of the best war movie out there!.

GrenadierStinny: Glad tt u like it!

lucas: Thanks!

Yujin, Tatuued, irishjoe26: Thanks! The smokin part was sort of a last minute inspiration, glad that u guys like it!

tang: Thanks bro. Lol, thought u mite have forgotten it! Still waitin for ideas to bestow onto me. :p

grizzerr,JokersWarPig : Thanks, was abit worried tt i might overdone on the weatherin part.

uramegak: Thanks!

macvsog, medic: Thanks! Am so glad tt my fig was able to depicted the 'feel' of the D-boys!

[email protected]: Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your comments and thanks for viewin!

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
Your pictures are great! Good camera angles are very nice. You picked an excellent head sculpt for your bash which really made the figure come to life. The only exception to this is the way you posed your figure. Very good improvising with the cigarette, etc and the use of equipment that came in the set. Weathering is nice and not to heavy. I like, very cool!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.