One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
1:6 film/scifi/historical
11,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup another WIP! Sorry guys! :lol

I've always liked the look of this version as it gives you his suit but with a mech reveal too, I don't read the comics but he's not in the books so it's in the SW EU somewhere, I don't buy into the whole cross-over idea with Wolverine/ Aliens etc.. I prefer to think he took on on all the Witches of Dathomir to end up in this state! :think :tongue

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
11,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Battle Damaged Vader WIP

Nice to see some SW subjects again. Off to a great start boss. Really like the way prosthetic limbs merged with the thighs. Clean work man. Dig it. :D :D
Cheers Ian! They're wine bottle tops I nicked from my folks, I wasn't too popular as the bottles were full :lol I did replace them with vacume bungs though..

622 Posts

loving this!!! really enjoy the WIP pictures!!!! thanks for sharing :D

·
11,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

This is right up your alley and the build looks great so far.
Hehe, yup I've been looking forward to this build for some time now! I've just been bogged down by so many others, Cheers mate!

loving this!!! really enjoy the WIP pictures!!!! thanks for sharing :D
Thank you so much, means a lot!

Woah! Great WIP :bravo
Thanks!

Looks promising!
Cheers, most of the work will be in the weathering and paint.

·
the bearded devil
2,317 Posts

Looks like you're off to a good start!

Just for reference he gets messed up by his secret apprentice "Starkiller" in the video game The Force Unleashed, but if I remember correctly, ultimately kills his apprentice when the emperor finds out.

·
11,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

nice work looking good
Cheers!

Looks like you're off to a good start!

Just for reference he gets messed up by his secret apprentice "Starkiller" in the video game The Force Unleashed, but if I remember correctly, ultimately kills his apprentice when the emperor finds out.
Aha! That explains it! Excellent!! as this picture had me worried!! Although it does look like fan art to me.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts

This is cool. I'm not really a Star Wars fan(!) and I'm not familiar with this cross-over thingy, but it seems to come along just fine.

And for the record, WIP pics are always awesome to see.

·
Registered
476 Posts

This has really got my interest! Great work so far and I especially like the use of the Terminator parts . You've got me thinking of having a crack at a similar subject , as I must already have the bits needed in my spares box already ! Can't wait to see how it turns out .:thumb

·
11,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

This is cool. I'm not really a Star Wars fan(!) and I'm not familiar with this cross-over thingy, but it seems to come along just fine.

And for the record, WIP pics are always awesome to see.
Thanks Warge! Strangely enough as we were discussing the new clay on the other thread I was having my first go at using Green Stuff, works great and doesn't stink when you dremell it! Yeah, as I mentioned above I'm not into the crossover stuff with SW except a few of the better Transformers.

This has really got my interest! Great work so far and I especially like the use of the Terminator parts . You've got me thinking of having a crack at a similar subject , as I must already have the bits needed in my spares box already ! Can't wait to see how it turns out .:thumb
Glad to hear it! Just don't make mine look too crap by comparison! :wink

So far, so good,

Interesting project.

CHEERS!
Cheers Roger!

looking forward for more updates
Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out, you've made a great start .
Thank you muzzer!

This is looking great! I look forward to seeing more of your progress on this one.
Cheers TS, more pics now.

Tried Green Stuff for the first time and works great, no submerging parts in boiling water or cracking and falling off, you just have to work quickly, smells nice too when dremelling it as well which is a bonus! Done his initial scar work, filled in gaps, gave him heels and a lot more neck articulation for expressive poses and took a silly amount of pose pics to show that off (sorry!) but I'm chuffed he's so stable!:dancing

·
11,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Never a need to apologize brother. It's always a pleasure to see your work. I'm amazed you sculpted joints. How are the working? Keep at it bro.

AFM
Thank you very much AFM, that's always nice to know! They're not sculpted by me, they're a mixture of leftovers from different scaled cheap vinyl T2 Endo kits I had lying around, they've been chopped up and mixed up to suit my needs, his knee/shin caps are originally the shoulder blades for example. They're holding up extremely well actually as you can see in his free standing poses above. That's due to the metal nuts, bolts and washers I used; I also heat shrank the plastic around all the ball joints which makes a lot of difference too.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts