One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Battle Daisy and her bazooka...

1K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Pivot 
#1 ·
I know, I'm such a lurker. But I finally have something that's sort of appropriate to post.

I did this line called Battle Daisy for a class. But none of my instructors really got where I was going and wanted me to take out the whole "Battle" aspect. So I tossed me ideas for flower cars and decided to give the girls guns.

This is Daisy, but I'll post photos of her friends War Rose and Violent Violet once I've armed them...

See less See more
#9 ·
what an awesome concept! i love Daisy and I can't wait to see War Rose and Violent Violet!! What figure have you used here? Is Daisy a 12" figure? How many points of articulation? Very fun!!

#11 ·
Oh wow Lucy! Glad to see you posted her here too. You should go ahead and post Violet even though she isn't armed yet.

These girls remind me of a slightly less serious version of Kanae's Tribe (sadly the Yahoo site has now been taken down). No surprise that I love the whole anime girls with guns theme you have going here.

#12 ·
tolleyo said:
what an awesome concept! i love Daisy and I can't wait to see War Rose and Violent Violet!! What figure have you used here? Is Daisy a 12" figure? How many points of articulation? Very fun!!
She is a Volks mini. Meaning she is... I'd say 9-10 inches tall and she has a **** ton of articulation. I am addicted to volks girlies now, as I can pose them just about however I like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.