One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr Freeze has always been one of my favorite characters ever since I saw him on the animated series way back when and after seeing his abysmal portrayal on Gotham, decided to give him a go. I had I've put together a few of these guys over the years and I feel like I get the recipe better every time.
This one is going to be part of a display with Nora in her cryotube.I'm working on that now, but until then, here's my Mr Freeze!

·
Registered
671 Posts
Wow, that looks stunning! Absolutely perfect. I think there is spray-on snow or fog found online or in dollar stores you can use for Nora's display.

Which bodysuit did you use? I'm looking for a textured one to start a Daredevil custom.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, that looks stunning! Absolutely perfect. I think there is spray-on snow or fog found online or in dollar stores you can use for Nora's display.

Which bodysuit did you use? I'm looking for a textured one to start a Daredevil custom.
Thanks spidey1588! I used the faux chainmail Sideshow made for it's Monty Python Black Knight and airbrushed it blue. It's a nice textured material but is tailored oddly because of the removable limbs of the Black Knight.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Outstanding Victor Frieze. Just damn outstanding.

That's wonderful work.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
:bravo that is fantastic! The head sculpt is perfect, and all the detail in the outfit. Great job. Really looking forward to seeing Nora's chamber with this. So awesome.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Outstanding Victor Frieze. Just damn outstanding.

That's wonderful work.
:bravo that is fantastic! The head sculpt is perfect, and all the detail in the outfit. Great job. Really looking forward to seeing Nora's chamber with this. So awesome.
awesome!

namaste
Miguel
I've seen my fair share of Mr. Freezes and this one is the best. So clean and everything fits. Bravo
Thanks, sir! Means a lot!

Wow, fantastic!
Wow. Phenomenal work! This came out perfect.
Man, I thought your other one looked great, but as you stated they just keep getting better, if that is possible. So cool looking. (pun intended). Great job, my friend.

AFM
You nailed it.
wow, fantastic......look what i have....wonder where i got the one with the blue outfit,,and freeze gun,,,,

LOL! Thanks Marty! I love the fact that Batman villains are so ingrained in pop culture that you can have half a dozen different designs and still be recognizable as the character it's supposed to be. Makes the hobby much more fun.
Thanks for the compliments fellas! more to come for sure!:thanks

·
Registered
5,666 Posts
Man, that is a quarter past awesome! Not only fantastically well realized in the bashing and details, but also coming from some really smart style choices that put the character at his best -- a solid grounding of science fiction in the gear, and just the right amount of exaggeration but not quite caricature in the face and the expression. Very much looking forward to the diorama featuring him. Cool!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Awesome work!:thumb
Man, that is a quarter past awesome! Not only fantastically well realized in the bashing and details, but also coming from some really smart style choices that put the character at his best -- a solid grounding of science fiction in the gear, and just the right amount of exaggeration but not quite caricature in the face and the expression. Very much looking forward to the diorama featuring him. Cool!
Thanks guys! Moonbase Alpha Male- Thanks man! I went back and forth with the design for a while. My original idea was to make a suit closer in design to how he looked in Arkham Origins. Luckily my laziness prevailed and I stuck with a more familiar look. Next time maybe?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts