One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a look at the new Geyper man I got from Cotswold collectibles, its based on the 70's muscle body, its a little pricey at 59 dollars but better than the vintage market and its brand new so that's always nice.

Its based on the original molds and available in different hair colors

·
Resisting Evil
5,730 Posts
Very cool!

I had a six pack like that once....now it's a 2 litre jug.....:)

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I always thought the stories of the heroic progenitors of action figures were only myths, but there one stands.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks fellas, hope you liked the quick review of the basic figure, it would be nice to see stuff like this hit the mass market for a more reasonable price. Last sets to be produced were the 50th anniversary sets made by art & science but those to are over priced, however I will be taking a look at the scuba diver set next week.

Thanks again for taking a look:)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for nice comments fellas, I have a pretty neat plan for this particular Geyperman action figure, I will try and post it as soon as the parts I ordered arrives.

·
1:6 Acquisitionist
12,827 Posts
I've never known what to make or think of these, but thank you very much for the review!
--

If I owned one, it would be considered the elder "uncle" to all of my 1:6 figures.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is what I used my Geyperman action figure for, in case anyone was interested:)

1983 GI JOE Snow Job bash

1 - 15 of 15 Posts