1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
UMMM UMMM B17C#
8,816 Posts
Good for parts for kitbashes.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
I have some parts and find them rather nice. The nylon-ish material used for the tan Camelbak is kind of sheer so you can kind of see the padding inside, but I still like them [as I hoard several :D].

The Mechanix gloves are nice pieces, and the only one of their kind on the market at this time--however they are a pain to put onto bendy hands, and a bigger pain to put onto molded hands.

Some people disliked the jacket material having a sheen to it, and others had issues with the ballcaps's fit. But all in all it got/still gets pretty good reviews overall. If you want it you'll enjoy it. Cdn_rhino made a good review of one version of the BS PMC.

·
Ain't it Cool?
2,655 Posts
This is BS first major figure to hit the US market. Good and bad with parts. If you are looking for the quality of HT or ACE, it is not the same. However, they are commanding the same price for their product as ACE. I would rate their uniform / clothing as good; jacket gets and OK rating; equipment as fair (a lot of short cuts are taken); Pistols get a OK rating (no removable mags, working sides, etc.); holster rate good; M4 vice nice with the working bolt; Boots rate an excellent (I really like them); Packs and Pouches rate a fair just because of the material used.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts