One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
New Clone (OSW Staff)
14,439 Posts
Well there goes my new years resolution. All Mighty One and One Bravo Four are gonna go ape when they see this thread.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Does this mean these will be produced Larry? The previous thread you made mentioned something about us petitioning distributors. Is this one a done deal?

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
What they just said. I have yet to do any British figures for my modern-ish bashes, but I have a couple of nudes set aside. Those camo fatigues and green wooly pully sweater would finally get me started. :eek:)

·
In case of emergency....
1,997 Posts
Man, there's a world of possibilities with this stuff. Very nice....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Badger6 said:
WOW 2008 is looking great already :D

even though this looks inaccurate :(
The DPM shirt, gaiters etc would be anachronistic for 1982 but would look lovely on my modern bashes so no complaints there.

However these were promised and shown almost 3 years ago, though in Larry's defence he did promise the NI Para by December 2007 so he's only a month late on that one...

:erm

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Nice, not one but 3 sets, and they look pretty well made to my novice eyes.
This should go some ways towards mending old fences with the UK and British figure collecting community. (Then again.. )

I do hope they stop using that Sam Blake HS though :p

Keep pumping them out Sergeant Larry, you're doing great! :clap

1 - 20 of 165 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.