One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
God Bless America
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more "Pizza Hut" banners.
The increased amount of ad banners was interfering, but tolerable. The ad banners for Japan-imation were questionable. But "Pizza Hut" banners? C'mon! :sadshake

Oh, and why don't we have a "Gripes and Complaints" section?

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
I missed the Pizza Hut banners. Looks like the decidedly non-1/6 marketeers picked that one.

I got a feeling Feedback and Announcements /Suggestion Box included gripes and complaints.

·
Silent Hunter
14,676 Posts
Oh, and why don't we have a "Gripes and Complaints" section?
That seems to be incorporated somewhat into every forum.

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
The banner prob is a sort of matter of the swing of the pendulum. They get nixed, then re-appear. It's a prob adminsec needs to address.

·
God Bless America
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies, guys. I understand you, PD. I just felt somebody should say something and I hope this is resolved soon.

BTW, since posting this I've seen a banner for Circuit City, Credit Report.com and (as I type this) DragonBall Z. :lol

·
Da revolution is here!
1,979 Posts
Has anyone else gotten the banner for the new FOX TV Series? Man, that one is annoying... Tried to get a screen capture of it, but I can't figure out how to save it, oh well.

·
BioChem Division
1,207 Posts
i dont know. im ok with almost all the ads in the forum, but that Circuit City banner is EXTREMELY annoying. its the one that starts floating off the page and throws objects half way into my screen covering the links im about to press. i have to sit there and wait for the crap to go away before i can click my link

·
Super Moderator
9,154 Posts
A-P, can you send me a screen cap of what you're experiencing so I can try to address it? Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts