One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Who loves ya baby!
7,037 Posts
No need to go easy here as this is a Fantastic bash!! Give him some 'colors' and tuck a ball peen hammer in his belt for and youve got yourself an even nastier dude.
Great job! Love him! :thumb
-mike-

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments guys,

@TF Dagger... The vest, chaps, bandana and belt are from the Harley Davidson exclusive Barbie/Ken figure.

I used a repainted DiD Ricky Foster (real Hair) sculpt on a DML body with DML jeans and shirt and DiD leather boots.

The pleather vest and chaps were too new for the look I was after so I airbrushed them lightly with grey and gave them a coat of Testors Dulcote to get rid of the shine (this also had an unexpected yet cool side effect of softening the pleather quite realistically I think?), I also removed the oversized buttons from the vest and cut the awful flares from the bottom of the chaps.

The patches and tattoos were self printed onto waterslide decal paper and fabric paper respectivly.

Hope that helps?

Tez.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Thanks for the brake down, is the chopper a OCC chopper? I have a 1/6 OCC chopper that should be coming to me this week and I'm hopping that it looks the right size for 1/6

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The bike is an Arlen Ness model, I had 2 of the OCC ones and I found them to be highly detailed but also highly UNDERscale I'm affraid.

Tez.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts