One Sixth Warriors Forum banner

Bad Day for Hogsquiel ( Adults Only )

2K views 22 replies 20 participants last post by  SSGStank 
#1 ·
Hi There, Friends.
Sorry for that long Break i had. Here is new Comic. I give Raghnal the Wizzard a Minon. There is great Artwork in the Net i take my Ideas from...
Thanks for Watching !

See less See more
#21 ·
Brilliant work: great imaginative figures with meticulous detail, expressive posing, charming story. It fascinates me how with something like this, even though I know the expressions on the figures can't really be changing, they still seem to be "acting" and reacting to different things as the story progresses.

And we should probably lighten up on those "story Lost in translation" comments: I think the story comes across quite clearly, and well rewards attention. If anything, the occasional language quirks give it a bit of extra exotic flavor. Me, I can't even get Google-Translate to do Elvish->English at all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.