One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There, Friends.
Sorry for that long Break i had. Here is new Comic. I give Raghnal the Wizzard a Minon. There is great Artwork in the Net i take my Ideas from...
Thanks for Watching !

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Impressive work!

·
HOME OF FINE 1/6 CUSTOMS
4,689 Posts
Very nice figures. Obviously a lot of Work went into this. I'll be honest The story... is a bit "confusing". Well, i can only... assume it Lost something In translation. By the Way, what... exactly makes it "Adults Only"?

·
Registered
604 Posts
Haha, that was awesome. Your figures and props are incredible. But adults only??

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
lol at the labels on the bottles! that's disgustingly hilarious, Ephiane, please continue your stories, they crack me up!

·
Sir Lurksalot
668 Posts
Nice story!

Very nice figures. Obviously a lot of Work went into this. I'll be honest The story... is a bit "confusing". Well, i can only... assume it Lost something In translation. By the Way, what... exactly makes it "Adults Only"?
I would assume it's in reference to the broken bottle of "Ogre Ejaculate". He's just playing it safe.

·
Amazon Warrior
510 Posts
I really think the first 2 minions are so cute. Me want one of each. Great set up, been waiting to see more of them.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Poor little guy...

Very fine work on many levels there. Thank you for sharing with us.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts