One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Very, very loosely based off Toby Melville's gear when he served with SF before running Bad Company Tactical full time.

Items of note: The MK17 is made of two different E&S MK17's and a DAM stock. Also, that helmet bungee system was a royal, tremendous pain to make and rig. If a company decides to make it, they're nuts and I don't recommend giving it a go.

Attachments

·
Life is tough then u die
966 Posts
That is a great figure. I really like the helmet on the figure. Good choice on head and pouches!

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Here's a pleasant finish to 2017. Fine work, much detail.
What a tangled web we weave, when a complicated helmet bungee we decide to conceive...

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Nice idea swapping the lower to get the M4 stock adapter. That bungee looks really well done.

·
WHAT?!! No cupcakes?!
526 Posts
This is one of my favorite figures of yours, CC. You can really see it's well curated.

Way to start off the new year!

·
Lets Go Blues
2,971 Posts
This is awesome dude! Can’t beleive I missed it the first go around!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Great Figure and very nice work on that MK17 with different shoulder stock. The work on the helmet is awsome too. Is the shoulder stock mount the one from the E&S MK17 PMC Urban Operation Assaulter 2 "Viking"?

·
1:6 Warrior
1,595 Posts
Great Figure and very nice work on that MK17 with different shoulder stock. The work on the helmet is awsome too. Is the shoulder stock mount the one from the E&S MK17 PMC Urban Operation Assaulter 2 "Viking"?
No this MK17 came with the E&S SFG Veteran figure.

·
Proudly Banned by OSS
7,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No this MK17 came with the E&S SFG Veteran figure.
Man, I haven't been around in a while. The buffer tube and stock came from the Viking figure, but everything else was from the E&S "Sykes" MK-17 that was sold loose.
Hope this helps.

·
WWII Guy
1,418 Posts
A nice figure!

I've had the privilege to know a few of our Special Forces operators that have served in both Afghanistan and Iraq and you've hit them right on the head!
Military camouflage Military uniform Glove Helmet Army Military camouflage Military uniform Glove Helmet Army Military camouflage Military uniform Glove Helmet Army
These are from a figure I did for a retired operator from 20th group from his time in Afghanistan 2002-2004

Cya
Hankster

·
One Sixth Gunsmith
1,234 Posts
Nicely done Ryan!

I also came across pics of this rifle a while back and had a crack at modding my own version about a year ago. I don't want to hijack your thread, but you can see my build HERE. As you can see in the pic below, I went for the full camo job, a different stock and a sniper scope for a slightly different look.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts