One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
CUSTOM USER TITLE
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I'm coming back,
The family has decided to have a little holiday in Bali and I have swayed a decision to do another Singapore Stop-over for a few days. Hopefully this time I may get to Falcolns Hangar. I really missed that last time. The girls will do their shopping and the old man and I will do ours.
Can't wait to see you all again, hopefully we can catch up again Yujin.

Gonna try the durian this time, didn't get to last time.

It's in the works at the moment but we should be arriving the 6th Oct and Departing late on the 8th, staying at the Swissotel.

Looking forward to it.

Austeyr.

·
Mandoll withdrawl
8,748 Posts
Hope you and the family have lots of fun Sean!
Oh and the durian, its sort of an acquired taste, but generally it tastes better than it smells :p

Take care and travel safely mate.

·
Premium Member
6,421 Posts
HEY! Call me when you get here. Excellent choice of hotel btw. I should be able to meet up with you, unless I am teaching on those days!

ps. From your title, those from NY state would probably think that you are going to their maximum security prison! :lol

·
sits in a loose parts box
7,448 Posts
HEY! Call me when you get here. Excellent choice of hotel btw. I should be able to meet up with you, unless I am teaching on those days!

ps. From your title, those from NY state would probably think that you are going to their maximum security prison! :lol
Yeah thats what i thought, i expected some kind of prison bash :nerd

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Sounds like you're in for a good time, Sean. Especially if you can hook up with some of the guys like Yujin.

For the unenlightened like meself: Durian. Appears to be one of the foods my buds and I describe as "Klingon food", of which Korean chow is another.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.