One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! So I have been a member here since 2015 but I haven't really "been here" for a while. I have kept in touch through Yahoo reminders and the occasional curiosity but I am back, I hope. And I hope I can make more meaningful contribution than I have in the past. I do 3D sculpting and printing, as well as modeling sculpting and mold-making, so I am eager ti dive in and get some projects going. Thank-you. :)

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HI AND WELCOME BACK.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR WORK. DO YOU MAKE HEAD SCULPTS? I AM INTERESTED IN WWII ONLY, WHAT ERA ARE YOU INTERESTED IN?
How are you. I haven't done any heads yet. But I am always willing to try new things. I am most interested in sci-fi, but I am willing to contribute to any project I can. If you want something sculpted let me know. I'll give it a go.

· Registered
26 Posts
HI CADEUS,
WHAT KIND OF SCI-FI? STAR TREK TYPE STUFF OR YOUR OWN IMAGINATION? I ALSO COLLECT MEGO STAR TREK AND WOULD LOVE A MEGO SIZE TOS BRIDGE SET. THE HEAD I WOULD LIKE FOR MY 1/6TH SCALE GEBIRGSJAGERS IS FOR GENERAL JULIUS "PAPA" RINGEL. DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE HEARD OF HIM. WOULD IT BE EXPENSIVE? IF YOU WANT, I HAVE PICS OF HIM. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND PLEASE POST SOME OF YOUR CUSTOM WORK.
DANCINGHORSE

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HI CADEUS,
WHAT KIND OF SCI-FI? STAR TREK TYPE STUFF OR YOUR OWN IMAGINATION? I ALSO COLLECT MEGO STAR TREK AND WOULD LOVE A MEGO SIZE TOS BRIDGE SET. THE HEAD I WOULD LIKE FOR MY 1/6TH SCALE GEBIRGSJAGERS IS FOR GENERAL JULIUS "PAPA" RINGEL. DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE HEARD OF HIM. WOULD IT BE EXPENSIVE? IF YOU WANT, I HAVE PICS OF HIM. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND PLEASE POST SOME OF YOUR CUSTOM WORK.
DANCINGHORSE
OK, so I am pretty new to the 3d sculpting. Honestly I am still learning. there is so much to learn! If you send me some references of the head you want I will give it my best shot and print it out to see how it looks. We can go from there. I don't know what mego size is so I would need some clarification. If you are looking for a 1/6 scale TOS Enterprise bridge you might be in luck. I was just gifted a scale model of the TOS bridge for X-mas. It would be no problem to scale it up to 1/6 scale and do some test prints.

· Registered
26 Posts
HI CADEUS,
HERE ARE SOME PICS OF GENERAL RINGEL. YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF MEGO? I LOVE THEM. THEY ARE ABOUT 8 INCHES TALL, WITH CLOTH UNIFORMS. MEGO MADE THE FIRST STAR TREK FIGURES EVER MADE, AND THE FIRST BRIDGE SET, ALONG WITH A TON OF SUPERHERO FIGURES. SPEAKING OF, COULD YOU POST SOME PICS OF THAT TOS BRIDGE YOU GOT FOR X-MAS? I'D LOVE TO SEE IT. AS FOR PRINTING A MEGO SCALE BRIDGE, IT ALL DEPENDS ON PRICE.
ANYWAY, LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE,
DANCINGHORSE

Attachments

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HI CADEUS,
HERE ARE SOME PICS OF GENERAL RINGEL. YOU HAVEN'T HEARD OF MEGO? I LOVE THEM. THEY ARE ABOUT 8 INCHES TALL, WITH CLOTH UNIFORMS. MEGO MADE THE FIRST STAR TREK FIGURES EVER MADE, AND THE FIRST BRIDGE SET, ALONG WITH A TON OF SUPERHERO FIGURES. SPEAKING OF, COULD YOU POST SOME PICS OF THAT TOS BRIDGE YOU GOT FOR X-MAS? I'D LOVE TO SEE IT. AS FOR PRINTING A MEGO SCALE BRIDGE, IT ALL DEPENDS ON PRICE.
ANYWAY, LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE,
DANCINGHORSE
thank-you for the references. I will get started on a 1/6 scale likeness. I will need to see what kind of joint it needs to have to connect to the body, unless you meant for me to sculpt the entire thing. And I will get you some pics of the tos bridge model. it's still in the box, unassembled, but the pictures on the box are great, and accurate. I have seen it put together.

· Registered
26 Posts
HI,
SORRY, I DIDN'T SAY, I'D LIKE THE HEAD TO FIT A DRAGON BODY. IS THAT DOABLE? I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE ASKED BEFORE, HOW MUCH WILL THE HEAD COST?
AND THANKS FOR POSTING PICS OF THE BRIDGE, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!
DANCINGHORSE

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HI,
SORRY, I DIDN'T SAY, I'D LIKE THE HEAD TO FIT A DRAGON BODY. IS THAT DOABLE? I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE ASKED BEFORE, HOW MUCH WILL THE HEAD COST?
AND THANKS FOR POSTING PICS OF THE BRIDGE, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!
DANCINGHORSE
no problem. I will get thise pics posted tomorrow for sure. it' been a busy weekend. and no charge for the head. I'll check out the dragon bodies and see what the neck joint looks like. thank-you. pics tomorrow. progress pics on your head by Friday
have a great week, my friend.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts