One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiho,

here is my version of a mobsters or a cop in 20s - 30s. The shotgun is the new DID and just plain awesome.

The belt is made of paper and DIY. :loony

Thanks for watching.

·
Brit Basher
2,509 Posts
Really cool figure, interesting subject matter too. I'd love some Law Enforcement figures from this era - though I'm sure this guy wouldn't! :thumb

·
wave man TDY staff
41,776 Posts
Well done, tankdogg. He definitely could fit either role, when hard men were needed to face murderous gangsters. DiD's Model 1897 Winchester pump is a real jewel. I would love to see them make a Model 12 as well, and big Colt, and Smith & Wesson revolvers. The 'Buck Jones' weapons seem to have shaken off many of DiD's weapons' earlier issues.

·
Say what?
9,400 Posts
Extremely nice work.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Really cool figure, interesting subject matter too. I'd love some Law Enforcement figures from this era - though I'm sure this guy wouldn't! :thumb
Thank You. In his heart he is a good person. :wink

Nice. Yes Sir jacket gives the added punch.
Thank you. The jacket, pants, shoes and cap are from NewLine Miniatures and of very good quality.

Nice! I like it!
Thank you.

Well done, tankdogg. He definitely could fit either role, when hard men were needed to face murderous gangsters. DiD's Model 1897 Winchester pump is a real jewel. I would love to see them make a Model 12 as well, and big Colt, and Smith & Wesson revolvers. The 'Buck Jones' weapons seem to have shaken off many of DiD's weapons' earlier issues.
Thank you. A pair of beautiful guns would not be bad. We wait to see.

Very nicely done!

CHEERS!
Thank you.

Extremely nice work.
Thank you.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts