One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
One Sixth Striker
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have seen my collection being sold off on eBay lately, one buyer by the name of "tonantoncru" purchased two figures from me, payment went through smoothly. When I sent the figures out (9th Nov), the cashier girl made a mistake so she had to regenerate another tracking number, and I inturn gave him the wrong/old tracking number. This tracking number status has not changed since it was lodged at the post office which is correct but I did not realise my mistake. 3 weeks later and nothing has changed and I even contacted the post office twice to get it resolved (15th and 22nd Nov), while keeping the buyer updated on the whole progress (last comms 22nd Nov), he was understanding of the whole situation which is good and asked if he could get discount on my other figures which I offered 5% for the trouble even though he wanted more than that.

Fast forward few days later to today (27th Nov), when I finally remember there was that time the cashier made a mistake, thinking to myself was it that parcel that got the incorrect tracking number when processing? And there it is when I checked the receipt, I did indeed gave the buyer the wrong number. Turns out the parcel has already been delivered over a week ago (19th Nov), and he even contacted me on 19th Nov and ask if the parcel is still lost and asking for the case progress, not acknowledging he already received it. I confronted him today (27th Nov) and told him the right number and it has indicated the parcel has been delivered on the 19th, and he just say yeh he received it.

In the end, everything worked out, he received the figures he paid for. But for sure I will not be dealing with this buyer again for the dishonesty he has shown, I thought I should let fellow collectors out there aware of him as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts