One Sixth Warriors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
They're not dolls R they?
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Wanted to post a complete figure but was too excited to hide this WIP

Sorry about the crappy pics. Took this under incandescent light so a little yellow.

Had bought a bunch of loose parts from ebay & bashed this guy together !!
Barney hasn't even arrived to Australia yet !!!!!!!!

Well here's my bash. Hope U like it.

Have to paint his M4 black, and add camo to his body armour and camel back. Will post more pics soon. :hyper

Attachments

·
Humvee Madman
1,401 Posts
Nice one SA!

I like what you've done with him. How many helmet covers do you think you can get out of a shirt? Thanks for sharing your wip.

Ps. what kinda pics you looking for I've been saving up heaps for ages let me know and I'll post some.

Dan

·
WIP Basher =0)
4,802 Posts

·
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ScanmanDan said:
Nice one SA!

I like what you've done with him. How many helmet covers do you think you can get out of a shirt? Thanks for sharing your wip.

Ps. what kinda pics you looking for I've been saving up heaps for ages let me know and I'll post some.

Dan
Dan I actually cut up the head cover (which came with Barney) into 3 pieces. Got my good old mum (as she has a sewing machine) to stitch the 3 pieces together and placed the final piece over a TS Kevlar helmet. Was worth the effort !! Mum was quite pleased with her handiwork ! She also made a woodland Aussie cover too !

·
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for all the links for the pics guys !! Inspires me to build a squad. Bloody costly effort though.

Will post a comparison of the Woodland camo vs Desert Camo tonight if I have time.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.